Primarily responsible for installing of electrical conduit, watermain, sanitary sewer and storm water collection systems across multiple projects located primarily in the Fraser Valley area, but some projects may be based downtown.
We are looking for an experienced Pipelayer or Plumber looking for a new and exciting challenge; someone to go beyond a list of tasks to complete jobs in the safest, most cost effective, and timely manner while ensuring that client satisfaction is not compromised. Some highlights of the role are listed below:
- Live and breathe safety. Ensure that safety is the number one priority when working around the equipment.
- Install all types of pipe, manholes, and fittings/connections.
- Align and position pipes to correct grades and connect with proper installation methods.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and abilities to excel in this role:
- An ambassador for safety.
- Previous experience in pipelaying or plumbing.
- Active listening skills; with an ability to effectively communicate with co-workers on site.
- An aptitude for mathematics.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions, with significant walking and moderate physical activity for large parts of the day.
Join our Team!
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com quoting Pipelayer in the subject line. We thank you for your interest, however, only selected candidates will be contacted.