Primarily responsible for establishing correct grades for utility construction across multiple projects located primarily in the Fraser Valley area.
We are looking for someone to go beyond a list of tasks to complete jobs in the safest, most cost effective, and timely manner while ensuring that client satisfaction is not compromised. Some highlights of the role are listed below:
- Live and breathe safety. Ensure that safety is the number one priority when working around the equipment.
- Work with Foremen and Equipment Operators to ensure correct grades for utility and road construction.
- Measurement of distances to locate site boundaries.
- Confirm elevations, volumes, and utility pipe elevations in a fast-paced environment.
- Installation of stakes as required for layout purposes.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and abilities to excel in this role:
- An ambassador for safety.
- Previous experience in site servicing, utility construction, and road construction is very important.
- Active listening skills; with an ability to effectively communicate with co-workers on site.
- An aptitude for mathematics.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions, with significant walking and moderate physical activity for large parts of the day.
Join our Team!
If you wish to apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Grademan in the subject line. We thank you for your interest, however, only selected candidates will be contacted.